Happy New Year all! Here’s a repeat quote which was my very first blog post, along with my top ten list of running-related bests for 2010 in chronological order.
Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded. Goethe
- Running with my husband on January 1st, 2010 and whenever his knee allows
- Saturday runs with the smart guys
- Running up sand dunes in Death Valley, California
- Racing 4 miles in Central Park, NYC
- Eight days of beach runs in Tofino, B.C.
- Discovering the joys of running with a camera
- Killer, chest pounding 40 X 200 metre interval workout at Varsity Stadium
- Discovering audio books as a pleasant alternative to music while on the run
- 8 mile tempo and interval runs home from work, with the fast sections run on the downhills
- Finishing my 20th marathon, the California International Marathon in Sacramento